Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Setting Lotion

So this weekend I did my babies hair. I had ran out of shampoo & conditioner and told her I had to go to the store to get some more. She said mommy we have some. She went to the closet and got these small bottles of shampoo & setting lotion that had came with a perm kit that i had brought and use about a tear ago before my BC again. So I used the shampoo and wash her hair and decided to use the setting lotion to see what it would do well it made her curls POP. when I say POP I mean they were POPPING lol. who would have thought surely not me so if you ladies have any setting lotion in the back of the closet pull it out and try it out. you may be surprise how a old product that you thought was foe permed hair really make your natural hair POP.

No comments:

Post a Comment